Able Assist Adjustable Transfer Aid
Able Assist Adjustable Transfer Aid provides a safe and easy solution for a Carer wishing to transfer a Client.
Able Assist Adjustable Transfer Aid is ideal for users that can raise from a seated to a standing position. When transferring from room to room it enables the user to participate in the transfer which helps improve muscle tone by having their legs supported by the knee brace and they can hold on to the horizontal bar in front of them this also provides the carer with a safe and solution when transferring. The narrow width of the Able Assist enables the carer to manoeuvre through standard doorways with ease.
Fitted with 4 wheels which enhance manoeuvrability and enable users to be transferred with ease, 2 of the wheels have breaks which ensure maximum security and stability when transferring a patient. The Able Assist Transfer Aid can be wheeled directly up to a toilet, with wheels positioned either side of the toilet to offer the user more dignity to sit down. To provide added stability the legs on the Able Assist can be spread by means of a simple push down pedal.
- One Able Assist Adjustable Transfer Aid
- Safe and easy solution for transferring patients
- Spreadable legs for added stability
- Ideal for those that can raise from a seated to standing position
- Manoeuvred through standard doorways with ease
- Enables the user to participate in the transfer
- Improves muscle tone
- Knee brace helps to support legs
- Fitted with 4 wheels to promote manoeuvrability
- 2 braked wheels maximise security and stability
- Extremely lightweight and compact design
- Can be wheeled directly up to a toilet
- Promotes user dignity
- Transfer aid length: 820mm (32″)
- Transfer aid height: 1060mm (42″)
- Open width: 530mm (21″)
- Knee pad width: 390mm (15″)
- Knee pad height: 260mm (10″)
- Handle height (from base): 900mm (35″)
- Seat height: 620mm (24″)
- Maximum user weight: 185 kgs (29 stone)
Get Fast Delivery Here
To find out more information regarding the Able Assist Adjustable Transfer Aid click the button below.