Able Assist Folding Patient Transfer Aid
Able Assist Folding Patient Transfer Aid provides a safe and easy solution for a carer wishing to transfer a client. The Able Assist enables users to participate in transfers, improving muscle tone.
Able Assist Folding Patient Transfer Aid provides an easy to use solution for standing or seated transfers from chair to chair and between rooms. The fold down seat can be used when the patient needs to sit at any point during the transfer.
The folding Able Assist is ideal for standing and seated transfers between rooms. The fold down seat provides confidence to both carer and patient during transfer. Once the patient has stood the seat is folded down behind them.
The main advantage of using the Able Assist Transfer Aid is the ability to fold down the seat behind the patient once they have stood. This gives added security when transferring the patient for when they cannot maintain a standing position.
The Able Assist can also be folded for easy transportation and storage.
- The Able Assist folds for easy storage and transportation
- It is very manoeuvrable and light to use
- Manufactured with a substantial aluminium robust frame
- Maximum user weight limit of 185 Kg
- The Able Assist enables Users to participate in transfers improving muscle tone and is ideal for transferring Users from room to room
- The Able Assist is ideal for those Users who can raise from a seated position to a standing position
- The user can have their legs supported by the knee brace and hold on to the horizontal bar in front of them
- The 4 wheels, 2 of which have brakes, enable this aid to be manoeuvred easily from room to room
- The narrow width of this Aid enables the Carer to manoeuvre easily through standard doorways
- The Able Assist can be wheeled directly up to a toilet, with wheels positioned either side of the toilet offering the User more dignity to sit down
Get Fast Delivery Here
To find out more information regarding the Able Assist Folding Patient Transfer Aid click the button below.