Able Assist Patient Transfer Aid
Able Assist Patient Transfer Aid provides a safe and easy solution for a Carer wishing to transfer a Client.
Able Assist Patient Transfer Aid is a popular alternative to the Arjo Sara Steady and is ideal to be used with users who can move from a seated postion to standing. With the help of the carer, the seat parts are rotated and the footplate is stood on by the user.
The seat flaps are then lowered by the carer allowing the user to be seated. Legs are supported by the knee brace and the user can hold on to the horizontal bar which gives a feeling of safety and security.
It can be used to access the toilet easily.
The transfer aid has 4 wheels, 2 of which have breaks allowing this aid to be manouvered easily from room to room. The narrow width of this Aid enables the Carer to manoeuvre easily through standard doorways.
- The Able Assist enables Users to participate in transfers improving muscle tone and is ideal for transferring Users from room to room
- The Able Assist is ideal for those Users who can raise from a seated position to a standing position
- The user can have their legs supported by the knee brace and hold on to the horizontal bar in front of them
- The 4 wheels, 2 of which have brakes, enable this aid to be manoeuvred easily from room to room The narrow width of this Aid enables the Carer to manoeuvre easily through standard doorways
- The Able Assist can be wheeled directly up to a toilet, with wheels positioned either side of the toilet offering the User more dignity to sit down
Get Fast Delivery Here
To find out more information regarding the Able Assist Patient Transfer Aid click the button below.