Aquatec Orca NG
Aquatec Orca NG. Adds comfort and style to bathing.
Aquatec Orca NG family is comprised of superior quality and durable bath lifters that are designed to offer comfort, safety and reassurance to those most in need of support as they bathe. The Orca NG incorporates increased legroom, ease of disassembly and ergonomic, floating hand control that contains the highly efficient, lightweight battery. The Orca NG has an impressive weight limit of 140 kg (22 stone) as standard, while the Orca NG XL will support patients up to 170 kg (26.5 stone).
- Backrest recline up to 40° for comfortable bathing
- Quick release floating hand control with integrated rechargeable battery
- Patented, self-release suction cups to allow quick removal from bath
- Identical to the Orca NG but with a fixed, upright backrest
- Identical to the Orca NG but with a heavy duty lifting motor with maximum user weight of 170kg (26.5 stone)
- Reinforced scissor mechanism combines safe lifting with a compact construction
- Minimum seat height of just 6cm offers plenty of room for a deeper and more comfortable bath
Would you like a face to face demo to show you how our care products work to meet your requirements? To request a demo, simply head to our book a demo page.
For more information and advice about our ceiling hoists, contact our team today.
To find out more information regarding the Aquatec Orca NG click the button below.