Bariatric Foam Mattress
Bariatric Foam Mattress is a heavy duty bariatric mattresses are available for larger individuals, and have been designed for use with the Casa Med Bariatric Beds.
Bariatric Foam Mattress offers a high-density foam core that makes it ideal for bariatric patients. The sealed vinyl cover provides a fluid resistant sleep surface. These foam mattresses provide comfortable support for the bariatric patient. The high density foam is covered with a fluid-resistant Nylon top and waterproof bottom.
This Bariatric Foam Mattress from Drive Medical provides great comfort, stability, safety and reliability. The foam base and layers make for extra comfort and support, and the bottom vinyl cover makes sure your mattress stays in place. The vinyl cover is waterproof, anti-bacterial and anti-static for easy use and care.
- Combustion modified high resilient (CMHR) foam for durability, comfort and great pressure redistribution
- A high weight capacity of up to 394kg (62st) allows the mattresses to be used for bariatric use
- Fire retardant to BS7177:2008 Medium Hazard (Crib 5 Composite)
- Sewn or welded vapour permeable and waterproof cover for breathability and hygiene
- A two way stretch cover to reduce shear and friction forces
- FFCB Models are made from hard wearing Closure fabric which can withstand up to fifty times the normal level of contact with chlorine based cleaners
- Closure mattress covers are made from PU coated, knitted nylon
- Highly effective pressure care solutions for those at ‘high risk’ of pressure ulcer development
- Consists of three layers
Get Fast Delivery Here
To find out more information regarding the Bariatric Foam Mattress click the button below.