Camel Inflatable Lifting Cushion
Camel Lifting Chair is commonly used in a range of settings, such as the emergency services, care homes, hospitals, Telecare response teams and in the community, reducing the risk of injury and associated costs.
Camel Lifting Chair is designed to lift a person from the floor and can be used by just one person or carer. Boasting an impressive 50 stone lifting ability this Lifting Chair is ideal for use with heavier or bariatric patients. When not inflated the Camel Emergency Lifting Chair is extremely lightweight and compact making it perfect for use in small rooms or tight spaces, where conventional lifting aids such as mobile hoists are not available. To provide the patient with peace of mind and extreme stability the Camel features a built in back rest. Using the simple, easy to use hand controller and the Airflo Compressor, the carer inflates the Camel Lifting Chair section by section to gradually bring the individual being raised up to a position that is high enough to allow them to stand unaided. The Camel is commonly used in a range of settings, such as the emergency services, care homes, hospitals, Telecare response teams and in the community, reducing the risk of injury and associated costs.
Features and Benefits:
- Totally portable emergency lifting chair
- Ideal for lifting heavier or bariatric patients
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Built in back rest gives greater stability
- Reduces risk of injury to carers
- Very easy to operate by one person
- Rechargeable, battery operated compressor
- Folds into compact size when not in use for convenient storage
- Inflated seat height: 560mm (21.5″)
- Inflated seat width: 700mm (28″)
- Inflated seat depth: 470mm (19″)
- Inflated backrest height: 810mm (32.5″)
- Inflated backrest width: 620mm (24.5″)
- Chair weight: 6.5 kgs (14 lbs)
- Compressor weight: 4.6 kgs (10 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 320 kgs (50 st)
Book Free Demo Here
To find out more information regarding the Camel Inflatable Lifting Cushion click the button below.