Casa Med Bariatric Bed
Casa Med Bariatric Bed fully profiling bed is available in two styles:- Grey plastic headboards and the option of clamp or side rails or Ultra beech wooden headboards with metal integral side rails.
The Casa Med Bariatric Bed is perfect larger patients, these profiling beds are extra robust to accommodate a higher weight capacity. The Casa Med Bariatric Beech Profiling Bed with Side Rails is an excellent bariatric profiling option, providing all the functionality of a profiling bed with a 286kg weight capacity. With side rails included as standard, this bed will assist both patients and carers with electric, handset-controlled operation and four-section mattress support.
- Integral side rails included as standard (Beech Only)
- Easy to clean
- Easy to install & reinstall
- Fixed frame very robust and stable
- No tools required for assembly
- Transport bracket aids storage and transportation
- Quick release Dewert motors and control system
- Dewert lockable handset with head tilt as standard
- Detachable end actuator cable to control box connector
- Height adjustable
- Electric backrest, legrest and knee brake
- Dual action headrest and knee brake adjustment on handset, to help reduce shear when profiling
- Manual lower leg section levelling device
- 100mm diameter, 4 brake castors
Get Fast Delivery Here
To find out more information regarding the Casa Med Bariatric Bed click the button below.