Casa Med Low FS Bed with Side Rails
Casa Med Low FS Bed with Side Rails offers attractive styling with the added benefit of integral side rails that are fully compliant to BS standards.
Casa Med Low FS Bed with Side Rails has a combination of low positioning and integral side rails ensures a safe resting and sleeping environment for those at risk of falling out of bed, providing the highest levels of safety standards.
The Casa Med Low FS Bed with Side Rails is a very good quality and reliable low profiling bed, designed for use in the home with an excellent height adjustable range, and including as standard many features normally only found on more expensive profiling beds, such as fully enclosed wooden bed ends and dual motor operation. Suitable for use in the domestic or residential care environments, the Casa Med Classic Low Profiling Bed is supplied in a wide range of options, including metal or wooden mattress supports, metal or wooden side rails and standard or low height settings, all of which are available in this area of our shop. This low height version of the bed is supplied with a sturdy metal mesh mattress support platform and wooden side rails which are easily raised or lowered to provide both user safety and ease of access as required.
- Integral side rails included as standard
- Dewert motor, handset and controls, 8 button handset
- Dual motor headrest and knee brake adjustment
- Electric backrest, leg rest, knee brake and lower leg elevation
- Emergency lowering by quick action bolt mechanism
- Four brake castors (50mm) double
- Four-section mattress support
- Quick-release pins on all actuator points
- Extra high side rails available
- Tool-free assembling and dismantling
- Transport system and lock
Get Fast Delivery Here
To find out more information regarding the Casa Med Low FS Bed with Side Rails click the button below.