FloorBed™ 1. Designed to reduce the risk of falls out of bed.
FloorBed™ 1, at just 71mm (2¾”), the extremely low mattress platform greatly reduces the total fall height and thus aids in reducing the impact of a fall. In fact, a fall becomes a roll – in some cases, avoiding the associated pain and costs of a damaging fall.
By making any potential fall height so low, the requirement for bed rails can be reduced in some cases. This is significant for those users who may be at risk with the use of bed rails. If bed rails are not used, risks such as entrapment, injury on impact and increase in the potential fall height can potentially be reduced.
The FloorBed™ has all the profiling functions of a standard nursing bed including knee break, backrest elevation with autoregression, Trendelenburg and anti-Trendelenburg – rasing to 650mm enabling carers to complete care tasks.
- Reduce the risk of injury in the event of a patient fall
- Reduce the risk of carer injury
- Enable independence and mobility
- Designed to reduce the risk of falls out of bed
- Stands a little higher than a tennis ball
- Full electric profiling features; backrest with auto-regression, knee break, trend/reverse trend
- Height adjustable to allow for nursing procedures
Get Fast Delivery Here
To find out more information regarding the FloorBed™ 1 click the button below.