GoLift Overhead Hoist
GoLift Overhead Hoist is designed to be discreet, compact and stylish.
GoLift is a ceiling lift system designed to transfer and position patients. The GoLift was created to be aesthetically pleasing yet incredibly efficient. In an effort to address infection prevention and control requirements, we incorporated smooth edges and round corners on the GoLift ceiling lift, carry bar, and capacitive touch hand control. This elimination of crevices minimizes the transmission of microorganisms and maximizes effective cleaning. The GoLift Overhead Hoist is activated with a single light touch to either the up or down arrow on the hand control.
When looking at the anatomy of the GoLift Overhead Hoist , you will find an impressive set of all metal gears and state-of-the-art battery technology that allow the caregiver to safely and effortlessly transfer a patient weighing up to 700lbs (318 kg) on a single lift. For larger patients, you may combine two compact GoLift 700 systems to obtain a lifting capacity of 1000lbs (454 kg). In addition, our revolutionary trolley design allows for quick installation of the ceiling lift into and out of the track. The trolley also provides an instant mechanical and electrical connection while our modular track system gives you tremendous flexibility so that your workspace may be optimized to suit your needs for any working environment.
Running on the low-profile GoTrack system, the GoLift Overhead Hoist is the most modern and advanced patient handling solution available.
Installed in private homes, DFG and modification projects, schools and care institutions across the UK.
- Emergency Stop
- Emergency Lowering Device
- Upper Limit Detection
- Lower Limit Detection
- Slack Tape Sensor
- Free Fall Brake (over speed governor)
- Low Battery and Dead Battery Alarms
- Soft Start and Stop
- Overload Protection
- Emergency Manual Lowering
- Capacitive Hand Control
- Tested to: ISO 10535-06, CE
- Smallest ceiling hoist on the market, giving additional lift height and aesthetically pleasing finish – and weighs as little as 4.8kg!
- Three weight capacities – 28st, 50st and 72st (Tandem Lift)
- Hygienic design
- Capacitive touch handset – makes it much easier for users with limited use of their hands
- Very easy maintenance – saving time and money
- In track charging option
- All metal gears, for longevity and reliability
- Different track options, including bends, gate systems and three depths to allow longer spans.
- GoLift track can also be recessed or inset into your ceilings – speak to an advisor for further details.
Book Free Demo Here
To find out more information regarding the GoLift Overhead Hoist click the button below.