Invacare Softform Premier Visco Mattress
Softform Premier Visco Mattress is a pressure reducing mattress suitable for those considered at High Risk of developing pressure ulcers.
Softform Premier Visco Mattress is a high specification pressure redistributing mattress suitable for those considered at ‘High Risk’ of developing pressure ulcers. The mattress features a high density visco elastic (memory) foam insert, which is temperature-sensitive to the body, allowing it to conform to body shape. This provides exceptional comfort and facilitates pressure redistribution by minimising peak pressures.
The Strikethrough Resistant cover is made from a highly chemically resistant polyurethane polymer making it much more resistant to abrasion and damage and swells less with water contact. When cleaning a cover with Strikethrough Resistance the material properties changes less than when standard fabrics are used and thus the cover reverts to its natural state very quickly. The time in which the cover is more prone to physical damage is significantly reduced.
- One Softform Premier Visco Mattress
- Highly resilient mattress for rigours of care environment
- Practical, durable and highly comfortable
- Excellent pressure reduction qualities
- Suitable for users who are at High Risk of developing pressure ulcers
- Waterlow Score: 15+
- Memory foam provides maximum comfort and support
- Cover has Strikethrough Resistant Technology that is extremely robust
- Waterpoof and breathable
- Flame retardant to Crib 5, BS7177 European Standards
- Mattress size: 2000mm x 880mm x 152mm (79″ x 34.5″ x 6″)
- Mattress weight: 13 kgs (28.5 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 247.6 kgs (39 stone)
Would you like a face to face demo to show you how our care products work to meet your requirements? To request a demo, simply head to our book a demo page.
For more information and advice about our ceiling hoists, contact our team today.
To find out more information regarding the Invacare Softform Premier Visco Mattress click the button below.