M-225 Chair Scale
M-225 Chair Scale is designed to be light and easy to move.
M-225 Chair Scale is a light and easy to move fully Class III Approved chair scale on castors with hygienic easily cleaned seat. Measures BMI and also ‘Body Surface Area’, a new feature helpful in the calculation of drug dosage levels. These are probably the first – and only – digital weighing scales in the world to have this ability. This product has all the essential basic functions required for accurate weighing of patients so is perfect for hospitals and care homes.. With a 250kg capacity and accuracy to 100g it is perfect for hospitals and care homes, and has all the essential basic functions required for accurate weighing of patients. This chair scale features BSA (Body Surface Area) calculation.
It can be mains powered, or used with 6 x AA batteries which, from a full charge, will last up to 180 hours, or around 9000 weigh-ins. The chair also has a battery status indicator incorporated into the display.
The chair comes with HOLD and TARE functions, along with BMI and Body Surface Area (BSA) calculator, which is commonly used to calculate medication dosages. The combination of BMI and BSA measures can help to give a more complete picture of your body’s health.
- Includes a unique Body Surface Area (BSA) calculator
- Features two rear braked flip up castors, hinged armrests and a large, bright display
- Can be mains or battery powered
- 250kg weight capacity
- Micro USB Connector for data transfer
- Product Weight 18kg
- Seat Dimensions 400 x 380mm
- Accurate to graduations of 100g
- Mains adaptor or 6 x AA batteries
- 180 hours or around 9000 weigh-ins from one set of batteries.
- Indicator Display 300mm with 5 active digits
- Indicator Size 174 x 108 x 50mm
- Stabilisation Time 1 – 2 seconds
- Operating Temperature 5 degrees Celsius to 35 degrees Celsius
Book Free Demo Here
To find out more information regarding the M-225 Chair Scale click the button below.