M-600 Hoist Hoist Scale
M-600 Hoist Scale Attachments an MDD and Class III Approved hoist weighing attachment designed to fit to most patient lifting hoists with a tradiational coat hanger style spreadar bar.
M-600 Hoist Scale is an MDD and Class III Approved hoist weighing attachment, ideal for use in care homes, hospitals and in the community. Since January 2015, the MHRA has stipulated that hoist scales and weighing attachments must be approved by the Medical Devices Directive (MDD), making the Marsden M-600 and M-605 the only hoist weighing attachments that are legal for use in the UK.
The M-600 is easy to use. Simply clip the attachment onto a hoist with coat hanger spreader bars, switch the indicator on and weigh your patient. The scale has graduations of 100g and a capacity of 200kg.
With Hold, Tare and BMI functions these hoist scales are the perfect alternative weighing scale when floor, column or wheelchair scales cannot be used.
The scale has optional Bluetooth connectivity for connection to systems, databases, smartphones, tablets and PCs.
- Capacity: 200kg
- Graduations: 100g
- Class III Approved; the only MDD Approved hoist weighing attachments
- Lightweight and portable; attaches to coat hanger shaped spreader bars
- Class III Approved
- MDD Approved
- Only hoist weighing attachment legal for use
- Full numeric keypad to measure BMI in seconds
- Lightweight and portable. Attaches to coat hanger shaped spreader bars
- BMI calculation
- Auto power-off after 3 minutes
- Three displays – weight, height, BMI
- Suitable for use in care homes, hospitals and in the community
To find out more information regarding the M-600 Hoist Hoist Scale click the button below.