Manger Elk Lifting Cushion
Mangar ELK lifting cushion designed to a lift a person from the floor with the help of only one carer.
The Mangar Elk Lifting Cushion is widely used and recommended by most UK NHS Ambulance Trusts as a key piece of emergency equipment. The Mangar Elk is a highly compact, portable lifting cushion that has been designed to help a patient get safely back to their feet following a fall. Highly versatile the Mangar Elk is ideal for use both indoors and outdoors and thanks to its highly compact size it is particularly useful in small rooms or tight spaces. Designed to be used with the help of a carer, the person that has fallen is gently rolled onto the lifting cushion and helped to a sitting position. Once the patient is in a seated position the Elk gradually inflates by the touch of a button, whilst the carer stands behind the patient to support them until they are in a high enough raised position to stand. Using the Mangar Elk Emergency Lifting Cushion greatly reduces the risk of accidents or injuries for both the user and the carer, risks that can be particularly high when assisting heavier users.
Features and Benefits:
- Recommended and used by most UK NHS Ambulance Trusts
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Prefect for use in small rooms and tight spaces
- Can be operated by just one carer
- Reduces the risks of lifting for carers
- Reduces the risk of injury to the user
- Supplied with rechargeable battery powered compressor
- Folds into compact size when not in use for convenient storage
- Cushion height inflated: 565mm (22″)
- Cushion width inflated: 570mm (22.5″)
- Cushion depth inflated: 500mm (20″)
- Deflated size: 620mm x 260mm x 115mm (24.5″ x 10″ x 4.5″)
- Cushion weight: 3.6 kgs (8 lbs)
- Compressor weight: 4.6 kgs (10 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 450 kgs (70 st)
Free Demo Available Here
To find out more information regarding the Manger Elk Lifting Cushion click the button below.