Oxford Calibre Bariatric Mobile Hoist
Oxford Calibre Bariatric Mobile Hoist a durable solution transferring heavier patients
Oxford Calibre Bariatric Mobile Hoist is an ergonomically designed patient lift for the safe lifting of bariatric patients. Sturdy and robust, yet incredibly versatile, the Calibre has an impressive safe working load of 385kg/60st and meets the unique demands of bariatric care in today’s modern healthcare environment.
The Calibre Bariatric Mobile Hoist comes with an integrated weigh scale. The Class III rated, digital weigh-scale comes as standard and is perfect for patient monitoring. Compact and easy to use, with intuitive controls and dual display, the digital weigh-scale eliminates the need for additional equipment and unnecessary transfers.
The powered adjustable legs enable better access around armchairs, wheelchairs and other furniture. Adjustment is achieved by simply pressing the appropriate button on the hand control, eliminating the need for manual leg adjustments.
- Safe working load 385kg / 60st / 850lbs
- Integrated Class III digital weigh-scale for patient monitoring
- Smart Monitor diagnostic and service controls as standard
- Ergonomic design considerations and interaction points
- Large 6-point cradle provides improved comfort for larger clients
- Powered leg positioning for excellent access around furniture
- Twin pivoted front castors offer good manoeuvrability
- Specialist range of bariatric slings available
Would you like a face to face demo to show you how our care products work to meet your requirements? To request a demo, simply head to our book a demo page.
For more information and advice about our ceiling hoists, contact our team today.
To find out more information regarding the Oxford Calibre Bariatric Mobile Hoist click the button below.