Oxford Journey Stand Aid. Compact, portable and exceptionally versatile.
Oxford Journey Stand Aid is an ultra-compact, portable folding stand aid with best-in-class functionality. It is compact and lightweight allowing caregivers to manoeuvre in tight spaces and can be folded for easy storage or transportation. The unique adjustable cow-horn mechanism supports a wider range of patient heights and sizes, allowing your facility to have one lift that meets the needs of many. is from the exceptionally well designed Oxford Professional range of hoists and stand aids. Compact, portable and exceptionally versatile, the new Oxford Journey incorporates the latest design and manufacturing technologies to produce the most compact and portable, folding stand aid on the market today. The Smart Monitor control system records the exact amount of work completed by the actuator each and every time the lift is used, regardless of a patient’s weight or lifts height covered. The intelligent system advises the user to schedule key maintenance helping to ensure your lift remains in optimum condition. With its Compact Folding Design, the Oxford Journey folds quickly and easily for onward transportation and storage making it ideal in environments where space is at a premium. The Unique Adjustable Cow-horn on the Journey Stand Aid means it can support a wider range of patient heights and sizes ensuring total flexibility for the caregiver and the Adjustable Knee Pad means that the Oxford Journeys contoured knee pad is height adjustable to ensure the patient feels comfortable and fully supported throughout the transfer. The Oxford Journey comes with a 5-year warranty as standard.
- Folding design for easy storage and onward transportation
- Unique adjustable cow horn
- Compact and easy to manoeuvre
- Full Product Weight with Battery: 40.2 kgs (88.6lbs)
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Maximum Overall Length: 1000mm (39.4″)
- Minimum Overall Length: 935mm (36.8″)
- Maximum Overall Height: 1600mm (63″)
- Minimum Overall Height: 1130mm (44.5″)
- Height (Folded): 525mm (20.5″)
- Depth (Folded): 1040mm (41″)
- Widest Point (Between support handles): 680mm (26.8″)
- Maximum Height to Attachment Point: 1530mm (60.2″)
- Minimum Height to Attachment Point: 720mm (28.4″)
- Turning Radius: 1145mm (45.1″)
- Legs Open – External Width: 970mm (38.2″)
- Legs Open – Internal Width: 875mm (34.5″)
- Legs Closed – External Width: 685mm (27″)
- Legs Closed – Internal Width: 590mm (22.2″)
- Overall Height of Legs: 110mm (4.3″)
- Ground Clearance: 30mm (1.2″)
- Front Twin Castors: 75mm (3″)
- Rear Braked Castors: 100mm (4″)
- Safe Working Load: 155 kgs (341lbs)
Would you like a face to face demo to show you how our care products work to meet your requirements? To request a demo, simply head to our book a demo page.
For more information and advice about our ceiling hoists, contact our team today.
To find out more information regarding the Oxford Journey click the button below.