Invacare Softform Premier Mattress with SRT
Softform Premier Mattress with SRT. Pressure redistributing visco elastic foam mattress
Softform Premier Mattress with SRT is a high specification pressure redistributing mattress designed to meet the demands of the Community and Acute healthcare environment. Practical and durable, this mattress delivers exceptional levels of comfort and pressure redistribution. The ‘Strikethrough Resistant Technology®’ cover has been designed to manage the clinical impact in relation to pressure care, infection control with regards to the risk of cross-infection and financial impact, including time and resource management.
- Modular construction allows for prompt and easy replacement of component parts if necessary.
- Single piece foam “U” core
- Does not require turning or rotating
- Secure handles to facilitate easy transportation by 1 person.
- Full-length flap conceals zip
- Grey toughened base protects the mattress in moving and handling situations.
- Single Size (660 – 900mm) Double Size (910 – 1370 mm) King Size (1380 – 1525 mm)
- Length: 1410 – 2100 mm
- Height:152 mm
- 247.6kg (39 stone)
Would you like a face to face demo to show you how our care products work to meet your requirements? To request a demo, simply head to our book a demo page.
For more information and advice about our ceiling hoists, contact our team today.
To find out more information regarding the Invacare Softform Premier Mattress with SRT click the button below.